This beautiful shirt is made in small quantities to avoid waste. Your new shirt will be made to order, with a lead time of 3 weeks.
This shirt is printed and made in the UK, from 100% recycled plastic bottles, helping to protect our precious planet and oceans.
The gorgeous print has a wonderful story behind it. It was designed by Newt London founder Nat's grandmother, who first drew the print in the '80s, inspired by the dancers of the roaring twenties!
Featuring Yammy's Dancers print, a Cuban collar and a boxy, cropped cut.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Made in the UK.
- Hand crafted by London seamstresses.
- Printed using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation in Worcestershire.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Wash at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- This product doesn't crease easily, but you can iron on the lowest setting if necessary.
|NEWT SIZE||UK STANDARD SIZE||EUROPEAN SIZE|