Sustainable daywear Handbag designed in a style that stands the time.
- Made of the innovative and vegan alternative to leather, Piñatex®
- Comfortable handle for hand-carry
- Inner-lined with 1 People signature suede
- Comes with a removable shoulder strap
- Interior compartments with slip pockets and a zippered pocket
- Organic cotton dust bag to store the Handbag when not in use
- GOTS certified dyeing
- GRS certified Eco Suede
- Available in Latte, Mocha and Truffle
- Piñatex® (non-woven textile created to give an eco-friendly alternative to leather)
- Eco-friendly suede (recycled polyester)
- Recycled brass
- Organic cotton dust bag
- Dimensions: H 26 cm x W 33 cm x D 16 cm
- Strap width: 2.5 cm
- Strap length: 113 cm
Gently rub colourless wax on the surface of the fabric sparingly using a soft piece of cloth on a regular basis. Subsequently, we recommend air-drying the product at a warm temperature for 24 hours.
UK Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days):
Orders under £50: £5
FREE for orders over £50
Europe (3-5 Working Days): £10
International (5-7 Working Days): £15
UK Next Day Delivery: We understand that sometimes you need things urgently! If this is the case we will try our best to arrange next day delivery for you. Please email email@example.com with your requirements and we will get back to you asap to let you know if it is possible.
Where style is sustainable.
Our mission is to prove that your style can, and should, be sustainable.
Your style, our promise.
We have carefully curated our collection of brands both for their style and dedication to protecting our planet and people.
We donate 20% of our profits to eco-conscious charities.
You never have to choose between style and ethics.
We’re building a supportive, inspiring community of individuals who want to drive real, positive change in the fashion industry.
All of our brands are passionate about sustainability. They must adhere to at least two of our values - one that looks after our planet, and one that looks after our people.
Follow our journey & keep up to date with our latest news and events via ournewsletterandInstagram.