This beautiful AEIBE face mask has been handmade in England with the finest quality lambswool, featuring a classic Tweed colour combination of olive, dark green and raspberry.
Why wool? Wool is a naturally safe material which has antibacterial and antimicrobial qualities. It is extremely breathable with the ability to absorb moisture vapour. It is also biodegradable!
It is not only beautiful but has been carefully designed to give you both comfort and protection; featuring a 3 Ply Nano filter, a soft padded nose wire, cotton lining and soft and stretchy ear loops.
- Signature custom fit
- Next generation Nano fabric filter - 99% PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate), 1% PESU (Polyarylethersulfone).
- Adjustable padded nose wire.
- Adjustable ear loops.
- Handmade in England with care.
- Main fabric: 100% Lambswool.
- Lining: 100% OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified Cotton.
- Cotton bag and spare filter included.
- The nano fabric filter has more than 90% filtration efficiency, and is more breathable than other polypropylene filters. Tested with NaCl aerosol at inhalation flow rates of 95 litres/min with a particle size of 0.6 micron.
Washing & Care
Hand wash only. The filter can not be washed and should be removed before washing. Wash regularly.
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a medical grade face mask. Once the protective poly bag is unsealed masks or filters cannot be returned or exchanged for hygiene reasons. The UK government advises that face masks should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing it.