This limited edition face mask is made with festive vintage Liberty Christmas print. Noel comes with a special edition green colour stitched cotton bag. We hope this is a lovely gift for your beloved ones. Let's share love and care this season.
AEIBE 3Ply Filtered Face Mask, Noel is made with fine Liberty cotton, safe certified cotton lining and breathable filters.
• AEIBE's signature custom fit
• Next generation Nano fabric filter
• Adjustable padded nose wire for a comfortable secure fit
• Adjustable earloops for maximum comfort
• Hand made in England with care
• Main fabric: Fine woven cotton 100%
• Lining: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Cotton 100%
• Filter specification: More than 90% of filtration efficiency. Tested with NaCl aerosol at inhalation flow rates of 95 liters/min with a particle size of 0.6 micron
• 2 disposable filters included - one fitted in the mask and one spare
• Cotton bag included to keep your mask clean
• Remove filter before wash / Filter is NOT washable / Wash mask often / Hand wash
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a medical grade face mask. All face masks and filter sets are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. The UK government advises that face masks should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing it.
UK Standard Shipping (3-5 Working Days):
Orders under £50: £5
FREE for orders over £50
Europe (3-5 Working Days): £10
International (5-7 Working Days): £15
UK Next Day Delivery: We understand that sometimes you need things urgently! If this is the case we will try our best to arrange next day delivery for you. Please email email@example.com with your requirements and we will get back to you asap to let you know if it is possible.
Where style is sustainable.
Our mission is to prove that your style can, and should, be sustainable.
Your style, our promise.
We have carefully curated our collection of brands both for their style and dedication to protecting our planet and people.
We donate 20% of our profits to eco-conscious charities.
You never have to choose between style and ethics.
We’re building a supportive, inspiring community of individuals who want to drive real, positive change in the fashion industry.
All of our brands are passionate about sustainability. They must adhere to at least two of our values - one that looks after our planet, and one that looks after our people.
Follow our journey & keep up to date with our latest news and events via ournewsletterandInstagram.