This beautiful shirt is made in small quantities to avoid waste. Your new shirt will be made to order, with a lead time of 3 weeks.
This vibrant shirt is printed and made in the UK, from 100% recycled plastic bottles, helping to protect our precious planet and oceans.
Featuring Newt London's zesty print, an elegant band collar and a flowing, relaxed cut.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Made in the UK.
- Hand crafted by London seamstresses.
- Printed using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation in Worcestershire.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Wash at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle.
- Do not tumble dry.
- This product doesn't crease easily, but you can iron on the lowest setting if necessary.
|NEWT SIZE||UK STANDARD SIZE||EUROPEAN SIZE|